Our Grace Kids Ministry is planned to provide opportunities for children to worship, learn and apply God’s Word, as well as to develop meaningful relationships. All families are encouraged to attend for the entire morning.
Childcare Ministry (Nursery)
It is our desire to provide loving, safe, healthy and happy care for your child each time you attend. Our Childcare is for children from birth through age 2 years and is separated into groups for infants and walkers. Parents are welcome to use our nurseries any time for nursing, changing, or rocking infants who are attending services with them.
Preschool and Elementary
Preschool and Elementary age children attend their class for the entire morning, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon. The children are grouped into classes by age. Our classes are planned so these young children can study God’s word in a fun and interactive way.
On select Sundays, we have Family Worship which allows elementary children to participate in the entire worship service.
Welcome First Time Visitors:
If you wish, you may print and complete a GraceKids Registration Form to bring with you when you attend.
Grace Kids Ministry Leadership Team
- Pastor of Student Ministries: Adam Morse
- Director of Elementary Children’s Ministries: Amy Ammann
- Director of Early Childhood Ministries: Charity Lemke
Partnering with Parents
Partnering with Parents to provide a Christ-honoring Children’s Ministry
- All parents are encouraged to communicate regularly with their children’s teacher and nursery caregivers, so we better understand each child and, specifically, know of any special needs.
- To ensure a good learning environment for all, it is necessary for us to have consistent classroom guidelines and limits. We ask that all children are respectful and responsible for their behavior while attending our ministries, and we will follow up with parents as needed.
- We desire to provide a healthy environment for all children. Please wait 24 hours following fever, vomiting, use of antibiotics, and recovery from contagious disease before bringing your child to church.
- All parents of Nursery and Preschool 1 & 2 children must follow our Kiddie Keeper identification check in/check out procedure.
- Our auditorium has a visual monitor installed in the front left corner so that we may be able to contact parents of infants through Preschool 2 children as needs arise.
- All parents need to meet their child(ren) promptly at noon. All children 2nd grade and under must be met by a parent at their classroom.
- All adults and teens serving in our Children’s ministry have completed a ministry application process and are trained to follow our Responsible Care Policy. A brief outline of our policy is posted in all classrooms.